SKU: IDS SQ3
SQUID3 1RU GP interface with dual HOT pluggable PSU. The unit is equipped with 32 opto isolated inputs, 32 relay outputs, and balanced LTC input (for optional time sync)contact us
IDS SQuid is a 19” (1RU) unit that provides versatile I/O expansion options. It has 32 opto-isolated inputs and 32 isolated relay outputs which can be configured individually using IDS Core. It comes with dual-redundant hot-plug PSUs, Ethernet and LTC/Alarm connections and provides the perfect resilient link between your IDS system and the outside world.
Management of the unit is straightforward, using the Windows® based configuration software supplied. It supports DHCP for automatic acquisition of IP address, but can be configured manually for a static IP if required.
IDS SQuid provides easy expansion of I/O over your IDS network. It can also be used as an NTP server to the network when supplied with a balanced SMPTE time code input. Multiple units can add NTP redundancy. Combine it with an IDS Touchscreen for additional remote connectivity, control and monitoring.
Any number of units can be installed on your system.
▪︎ 19” rack mountable
▪ Windows® configuration utility
▪ Assignable network configuation
▪ 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet
▪ Very low power consumption
▪ Rugged construction
▪ CE marked for sale in the EU
▪ 1 year warranty
▪ GPIO connectivity, control and monitoring anywhere over your IDS network
▪ 32 opto-isolated inputs
▪ 32 isolated relay closures
▪ Dual hot-swap redundant PSU’s
▪ Can act as an NTP server when supplied with a balanced SMPTE time code
▪ Self monitoring
▪ Construction: 1.8mm Aluminium
▪ Dimensions: L 483 x W 305 x H 44 mm
▪ Weight: 2kg
▪ Connectors: 2 x 240 V AC power, Ethernet, time code/alarms, GPI/O
▪ Communications: Ethernet 100 baseT
▪ Power supply: 110 – 240V AC
▪ Power consumption: 8W typical
▪ Operating temperature: 0˚C to +50˚C
▪ Approvals: CE